Criminal Law includes government prosecution against crimes done by a person. Under criminal law the different kind of crimes included are murder, rape, serious crime, children’s Panel and many others. What doesthe law says? It explains that arrests are done on the basis of crimes. The main facts of criminal laws are as follows-
- The first and the most important thing is to know about commoncivil cases conducted for crimes such astheft, sedition, treason, intentional damages to public property, bribery and many others.
- The second type is a crime done in contradiction of public order and health. Along with that, vagrancy, prostitution, public intoxication, unlawful assembly, vagrancy, riot and others are included. The healthcrime is itself a great part of the crime. It includes prohibitions against prostitution and narcotics traffic and illegeal sale of alcoholic beverages as well as tobacco products.
- The next fact of law is a crime against any other person. This group of crime includes murder or intentional homicide, different kind of assaults and manslaughter.
- In cases of rape,the law states that if identity misrepresentation or fraud takes place and intercourse obtained, then it is punishable. In addition to that, the girlswho are mentally ill and if girls belong to some particular age group, then this is abig crime and severe punishment is given.
- The next one is the crime against property. It includes robbery, theft, unlawful intrusion into premises, property destruction, forgery, extortion, burglary, arson and many others. Along with property, the life of a person may get in risk in some cases of arson, robbery and burglary.
- This part of thecrimes are related to family relationship which is common in most of the families. This includes polygamy, bigamy, non-marital and extramarital intercourse, infanticide, abortion and child abuse.
- The last fact of crime is related to occupation and business, including public health controls.
Understanding crime and criminal law
The crimes are punishable by the government in legal ways. If the crimes come for felonies like rape or murder than punishment is tougher. In serious conditions or murder case it may result in death penalty. But, in case of misdemeanors, punishment can be provided as imprisonment for a few months or few years. But, a person sometimes does not know the legal facts, thenhe should hire a lawyer at the Kilcoyne& Co firm or eitherknow about some important factors that a victim gets punishment in-
- Class B misdemeanors
- Class A misdemeanors
- Class B Felony
- Class A felony
The laws of different countries are different according to their constitution and thus sometimes violations may result in jail or just fine, but the amount should be in large manner. The same rule followed in B class misdemeanors and in Class A large amount as well as jail upto 1 year. In class B felony the punishment may be three and half years to seven years and large amount should be paid as fine. But, felony along with the large finecan put a person in state of prison for 15 years.