Have you been searching for a perfect place to escape the scorching heat of summer season? After all, who doesn’t want to move out of their home and spend some time in the natural surroundings? One such place that you will enjoy spending time away from the blistering heat of summers is the Corbett falls.
Whether you fancy trekking through the serene and quiet woodlands surrounding of the Corbett Falls or just wish to sit near around the waterfall and enjoy the beauty of nature. You will never regret going to the Jim Corbett National Park where dense forests are always reverberating with the sweet sounds of gushing water and mesmerizing birds chirping.
Through this post, let’s try to explore more about the Corbett falls.
Where exactly you can find the Corbett waterfall?
Corbett waterfall can be found around 25 kilometres from Ramnagar. There are a dense teak wood forest and a narrow curvy road for about 1.7 kilometers and walk pass by this road you will be spellbound with the out of the world and captivating nature’s beauty in the form of a waterfall. One of the best parts about this place is that most of the visitors have praised about is you can enjoy the melodious chirping of the birds in the background and the sound of cascading water. Such places are undoubtedly heaven on the Earth.
What are the options for accommodation nearby Corbett waterfall?
This is obviously one of the most important things that every person thinks before planning their vacation. Well, you will be glad to know that there are a variety of cottages in Jim Corbett that you can book in advance. Most of the cottages are nearby the tourist attraction areas which makes quite easier for the visitors to stay comfortably and have fun.
What all you can do in the Corbett waterfall?
There are so many things that you can do while spending time in the peaceful natural surroundings of Corbett waterfall. Let’s have a look at some of the exciting things you can do:
- If you are some who loves to spend quiet time in natural surroundings, then you will definitely love observing birds and native flora and fauna.
- The waterfall is around 20m (65 ft) tall which makes it the perfect place to enjoy time in water and clicking photographs of the beauty of nature.
- The forest department provides the tourists with all the necessary provisions for camping, have a picnic there, and go hiking. Isn’t there so many adventurous activities that you can enjoy with your family members?
- Above all, public and private transport facilities in the Corbett fall area are definitely very good. This is the reason why many nature enthusiasts and peace lovers love to visit this place.
- Last but not the least luxurious cottages in Jim Corbett very close by and even very reasonably priced. All you need to do is to book the rooms in advance as during the peak season these cottages are usually full.