Wondering what a speeding ticket is? It is a piece of paper that is given to an individual who is/was driving too fast by a police officer and it specifies the amount that he or she has to pay. Therefore, getting a ticket is not something good as you are needed to part with a certain amount and you will have to cut cost on other things such as car maintenance.
Assuming that there is nothing absolutely that you can do means that you must pay and this hurts your pocket. Fortunately, it is possible for a speeding ticket to be dismissed. You can also opt to go to the court; however, it is not an easy way out.
You may be running late for your 8:00 AM meeting at the office or you may not have realized that you are speeding. For whatsoever reason, you are going fast and you find a police officer who gives you a speeding ticket. You are in dilemma and you don’t know what to do. Worry no more as you can be helped by the Ticket Clinic through:
- Traffic ticket lawyers – they claim that they have been in existence for over 3 decades now. They argue that their speeding ticket lawyer is experienced as they gained knowledge and procedures base of the technicalities strategies to help you challenge radar and obtain laser evidence for you to save money as well as maintain a clean driving record. The ticket clinic boasts of its experience and assists in different speeding ticket types. Also, it is a real law firm where real lawyers evaluate your case and will be there during the trial.
- Traffic ticket fighter – the ticket clinic claims to have helped many California drivers fight their tickets for speeding and other traffic violation reasons to reduce or eliminate fines, insurance premiums and fines which might be costly. It claims that its ticket fighters are the best among other players which do the paperwork for the clients only.
- Ticket Clinic at San Francisco – there are steep fines, charges and fees that come with tickets in California. However, with ticket lawyer San Francisco, you will get the value of your money as you will have no fines or points on your driving record.
- According to working definition of speeding you have to be driving consistently over the speed limit and presenting a danger/hazard for other drivers/pedestrians on the road.
- Speeding with less than 6 miles over the limit usually gets ignored by court as it lays within the error zone of speed measurement devices
- Whether your alleged “speeding violation” was captured by a laser, a radar, a police car speedometer, an aircraft or some other measurement device (usually at least once in 6 months) and be up-to-date at the moment of issuing a speeding ticket – your speeding ticket will be happily dismissed even if you were driving 200 miles in 10 miles zone.